The Mini Golf Enthusiast

A Mini Blog About a Mini Sport

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mini Mini Golf A-Go-Go

I will be the first to admit that I am behind the technological times. I don't own a cell phone, DVD player, or an iPod, but now I have a better reason to consider purchasing an iPod. Yesterday, Apple announced the release of an initial slate of games for its fifth generation iPods, including such classic favorites as Tetris and, as you may have guessed, mini golf.


Where there are games there are reviews of games. While the review makes me feel a bit like a geezer, because I actually remember playing most of them on their original platforms and the author chastizes Apple for its decidedly retro gaming sensibility, you will nevertheless find more information than you could imagine about gameplay in the article.

It takes mini golf to a whole new level, so to speak.

Image: *nathan

tags: | | | | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home